1. Thai Airways was the flight that I took
2. I printed out some of my photos with my pivi, but decided to print majority back at home
3. I use the roll of washi tape I had with me to mark out pages for certain photos I had taken and wanted printed out back at home so I knew how much space I had. I wrote with a ball point pen on the washi, and because of its properties, easily removed it when I got back home and added my journaling.
4. Crazily, it was only the night before I left that I decided to make a minibook to bring along for the vacation. So I was busily handstitching away at 2am with my luggage half-packed.
5. Memorabilia was collected and pasted on the trip. As mentioned I marked out spaces so as to keep the album chronological and completed when I got back.
6. As the album is at bursting point, I used a strip of washi tape to keep it closed, which means that I can open it easily when I want to too.
7. I use a Selphy ES40 at home. Love this printer though it does not print true 4x6 photos.
Will share the other half tomorrow. I'm also kinda addicted to making these books and am making some as presents for friends who I know will use it. Yet all the same, I'm looking forward to the new "daybooks" that American Crafts and Amy Tan have paired up to create.