Wednesday 29 February 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEK 8

I'm back with Week 8 of Project Life. Hope that you have been keeping up well with Project Life (:


Had fewer photos this week so it seemed like a good time to play with the Design G page protectors of Project Life. I actually quite like the dynamic of having horizontal and vertical photos next to one another.

This week's spread took longer than I had imagined it would. I think I need to spread it more throughout the week instead. Due to a lack of photos, I decided to use my own printables in the spread. They can be found in my shop that you can get to from the sidebar or in my etsy shop. Used foam thickers in this week's layout and learnt that they were fragile and nearly ran into a few issues, but all's good. I also dug quite a bit into my stash to make it work!

Here's a few close ups



The right side

Liked this side a lot more for some reason (: Maybe its the food pictures and an adorable little boy (:
Lots of blues, greys and krafts. The badge "snapshots of life" can be found in my shop.


So that's it for Week 8, do leave me any questions you may have in the comments, and I'll get back to them as soon as I can.

Project Life is a line of products by Becky Higgins, and can be used for documentation of daily life or anything else you may want. I am using it to remember the year and take more photos of  my everyday. For those who live in Asia, you can get your PL supplies from ScrapliciousFollow my PL journey hereYou can check out more project life week pages all around the web, check out The Mom Creative


Oh I also have a small shop update with my re-done arrow shapes



Happy Leap day everyone. Do stop by the shop if you like any of the items that you see.


12 comments:

  1. Love your spreads- it turned out so great even though you didnt have all the pictures you wanted. I really like the detailing ie the little doilie...
    Love that you used some of your own stuff to-I stopped by your shop just the other day and grapped the poloraid journaling cards-cant wait to work with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Project Life pages!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages! The printables are great-love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty. I love all the "extras" you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE you project life pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your title card. GORGEOUS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages. A lovely mix of photos, card and little embellishments. You make it look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pages look great. Love the title card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those Thickers you used for the title card. Do you know what the style is called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha, the thickers are lullaby, but I believe they are now out of print.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...