Things I have discovered about my Project Life process:
1. I have more going on each week than I realised. I never thought that I would be able to fill two pages for every week, but so far that has been the case (:
2. Style A page protectors is still my preference, but I want to challenge myself creatively to try other types of styles too!
3. I am label-obsessed and love to use it in my PL pages. Label-hoarding here I come.
4. Sewing completes the pages, as it does everything else.
5. Washi tape is the perfect accent to complete a journaling card that feels bare.
6. I need to pull out my typewriter a lot more because I do like how it looks. Need to get over the laziness
7. I want to include a quote or saying in the week that has impressed upon me.
Hope that you have discovered things about your own process that will keep your documentation process going on strong for 2012.
I also have a printable freebie up to "commemorate" being on track for January.
Click on the image to download the freebie printable or click (here).
If you haven't yet seen my other freebies, here they are:
Click on the respective images to download the free journaling cards or click for (top) or (bottom).
By the way if you are doing Project Life and especially if you are currently based in Asia, do check out:
Every Wednesday, Scraplicious will be sharing Project Life tips and ideas to inspire all of us who are embarking on the Project Life journey in Asia. So do visit www.scraplicious.com/blog, especially every Wednesday.
In addition, there is a flickr group for Project Lifers from Asia. So if you are a Project Lifer who is doing it out of Asia, do join the group,www.flickr.com/groups/scraplicious, and share your pages and ideas of Project Life to inspire others.
Scraplicious is also using twitter to make announcements of the latest promotions, latest arrivals and even especially for twitter followers discounts. Follow them now and stand a chance to win a S$10 Scraplicious Gift Voucher that can be used in store or for online purchases.
So much goodness and excitement from Project Life and more to come. Hello February!!!