Saturday 12 March 2011

A PLAY ON CIRCLES

Just a quick one where I had fun with circles.

This run was motivated by the groupon that I had bought with a friend. I would like to report that I was faithful and went most days of the week to use the step-up machine and attend Zumba.


Supplies: Pebbles, American Crafts, Studio Calico

Love the white on kraft paper. Reminded me of running tracks. Inspiration for this came from a sketch on Studio Calico. Also a new love, my big scalloped border punch from EK Success.

A bit of technique: The black circles are heat embossed with silver Zing embossing powder. One thing I love about embossing powder as compared to ink stamping is that it will stand out on even dark coloured papers. Sometimes ink gets lost in the mix of things. 

Now to maintain the urgency to move more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...