Saturday 10 September 2011

SCRAPPING FOR A WEDDING DEUX

Here's another page I made for my friend's wedding


Love this photos of my friends at Starbucks.

I decided to jump in with circles and cut a bunch of them with the Slice in different sizes. I also embossed with circle stamps, as well as folded out some rosettes. Throw in buttons, butterflies and a title, and the page I am in love with.

Supplies: Studio Calico
And here's another one


You can't see it but I used Calico Shine in the background , the newest addition to Mister Hueys. The dear lizzy die cuts is something I loved looking at, but when it came down to using it I had some problems. But I like it here, especially backed with the fabric netting.

Supplies: American Crafts, Websters Pages, K&Company

There's still more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...