Thursday 11 November 2010

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT (NOT MINE)

So I decided to make better use of my big clunky DSLR that I own. I must add a disclaimer that it has served me for nearly five years and its cost has definitely been used to its max. I just haven't had a chance to use it lately.

My friends were going to get married and we decided to give engagement photos a whirl, after we finally managed to get a date together.

We spent most of the time in the Civic district of Singapore and went around some of the colonial buildings to capture photos.

While doing the post editing (really the part that I don't enjoy, but have to do regardless), I got bored and decided to get my scrap on. So I quickly printed out three of my favourite pix from the shoot and threw together the below layout.

Made mostly from Crate Paper's Restoration line, which accentuated the black and white photos. B&W photos are some of my favourite as I love the classic feel and focus on the people in the photos I get when I look at them.

Additional supplies: Prima, Jenni Bowlin, American crafts, Fiskars punches.

I like the faux photo negative strip that I created with the Fiskars border punch. I also used the Apron Lace punch, which is a nice outlined scallops on the border. Two embellishment clusters completed the layout for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...