Wednesday 25 January 2012

PROJECT LIFE WEEK 3

Hi I'm back to posting after the festive break which some part of should make an appearance in my Project Life pages next week. But I'm here today to share week 3 of my Project Life.


This week involved alot of good food and good company, hence appropriately, the quote from Julia Child that says, "People who love to eat are the BEST people".

I tried mixing it up this week with Project Life Design D page protecters. Was a slight struggle but it all worked out. Now to try out more variations of the protectors.

 Random things from the week: I saw this cool origami looking rabbits that were going to be thrown away. Mind you that they were made out of wood. It was the last week for the Chinese Zodiac Rabbit year. Watched a play too during the week. Best cheddar cheese biscuits ever from Marks & Spencers.

For those of you who go to Kelly Purkey's blog, you know that she has raved about this place that sells Japanese ramen, called Ippudo. Well I'm proud to say that other than the many many outlets in Japan, the one in New York City, in Singapore, we are privileged to have not one but TWO Ippudos which sell the best ramen soup ever. The bowl on the right is my favourite with Pork Tonkatsu soup. Oh and other than that, currently those are the only places which have Ippudo, so perhaps you should make a trip to Singapore.

I decided to include a card with the significant meet-ups in the spread. I used one of my journaling cards for sale as a printable from my shop (click here) as well as the days of the week stickers in the Clemetine Edition of Project Life.

Another place to eat at in Singapore, in my opinion, is Food for Thought, love the food there. The quote in the top centre is placed prominently in the restaurant.

In the bottom left is an "ang pow" or red packet which we use here in Singapore during the Chinese New Year to bless the younger generation. The packets are usually filled with a sum of cash. This one made it in as it was the prettiest red packet that I've ever seen, with a really cool texture.

The flair buttons are perfect for this to add interest to a page. They can be found [here] or [here]

Hope that you are perservering to your own personal take on Project Life and do share the link to your pages in the comments if you have any. I would love to swing by and take a look.

Project Life is a line of products by Becky Higgins, and can be used for documentation of daily life or anything else you may want. I am using it to remember the year and take more photos of  my everyday. Follow my PL journey hereYou can check out more project life week pages all around the web, check out The Mom Creative. For those who live in Asia, you can get your PL supplies from Scraplicious.

18 comments:

  1. looking awesome, girl. i love that you included a red packet in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages - and I couldn't agree with that quote more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. snap - i used a mixture of A and D page protectors too! I also found it a bit of a struggle.
    Love your pages. You are my favourite scrapper at the moment - love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous page, love that red packet and rabbit. Oh and that little Amy Tan doggy looks perfect there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your PL looks amazing! Great job with it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pages! Love all the stuff you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see great Project Life pages, the more excited I get to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really included some great stuff on your page this week. The red packet is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! Love it all! Fabulous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the days of the week stickers on your week in review. So clever, I never would have thought to use them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great--and the Flair button looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the stuff you add, great weekly spread.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really great!Love all the memorabelia bits that you were able to encorporate this week! It rocks! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh super love that your week was full of Foodie fun! Being a foodie myself it made me super smile! Awesome week darling! Happy Week 4 (wow can't believe it yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Your pages are so inspiring!! So full of little bits and pieces of your week!! Awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pages! Love your flair buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your pages look great...so full of life!

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/01/pl-week-three.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...